Clarkdale Elementary School Home
We want to hear from you. The LCSD is working with the Mississippi Department of Education to gather data on technology access, skills, and the technology environment on each of our campuses. Please take a few minutes to fill out the following survey. The responses will be used to understand the connection between technology use and student achievement. Click on the attached link to access the questionnaire. The submission deadline is June 4.
Summer resources in reading, math, science, vocabulary, and more are available for K-5th graders. The challenges are being sponsored by the Mississippi Department of Education. Click on the following link for more information. Go for it, scholars!
Kindergarten registration was a hit. Click on the video to see highlights.
We are grateful to Achieve3000 for making free online early childhood literacy assistance available to our students. This service targets children who are ages 3 to around 8. It will be available to our students through September 30, 2021. Click on the attached links for more details.
Mark your calendar! Kindergarten registration will be held April 19 - 30. We look forward to welcoming our new young scholars. Please click on the attached link for more details.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video