Clarkdale Elementary School Home
GREAT NEWS! LCSD students, families, and teachers will have live, one-on-one drop in help for Canvas and Google Classroom on October 7, 2020, from 9-11:30 AM via Zoom. Requests will be answered in the order received, and participants will be able to share their device screen for troubleshooting. Here's the link address: https://tinyurl.com/lcsdhelp
Free meal deliveries are available for all students on distance learning days. Click on the attached link to access a request form.
Distance learning days are being extended for the LCSD. Click on the attached link to view a message from Supt. Cain and the updated LCSD 2020-2021 Calendar.
We're proud to announce two new learning options for the LCSD 2020-2021 School Year. Click on the attached links for details.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video