Clarkdale Elementary School Home
School board members recently kicked off their yearly tour of LCSD campuses at Clarkdale Elementary, and the visit did not disappoint. Click on the attached link to find out how our students are making major strides, especially in science.
My child takes their lunch; why should I complete the form?
Presidential Awards for Excellence in Math and Science Teaching
ATTENTION: Parents of K-2nd graders! Do you have questions about how to access your child's standards-based grading report in Canvas? Don't fret because we have answers. Click on the attached links to access step-by-step tutorials that can answer your questions.
We are committed to providing safe and orderly learning environments. That's why P3 Campus is so important. Click on the attached link to learn more about this anonymous tip reporting service that's available to all of our students, faculty, staff, and parents.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video