Location: All campuses
Clarkdale Elementary School Home
Do you have questions about how to use our virtual classrooms? Help is available! Click on the following links to access user-friendly online training.
The LCSD Curriculum Department is ready to help meet the needs of teachers, parents, and students. Click on the attached link for details about services that are available.
Safety is a top priority for the LCSD, and that's why new cafeteria rules are being announced for the new school year. Click on the attached link for more details.
Safety is a top priority for the LCSD, and that's why new school bus rules are being announced for the new school year. Click on the attached link for more details.
As we prepare for the start of a new school year, Superintendent John-Mark Cain is offering a special message to parents, students, faculty, and staff.
Facts & Numbers
- B District's Grade Rating
- 86.4% Graduation Rate
- $4.7 Million in Scholarships Awarded
- 64 National Board Certified Teachers
- 78% Post-Secondary Enrollment
- 18.9 Average Composite LCSD ACT score
- 91.6% Experienced Teachers
- 50.9% Bachelor Degree Recipients
- 44.9% Master Degree Recipients
- 98% Pass Rate for Dual Credit Enrollment
- 95% LCSD Pass Rate for Third Grade Reading Assessment
- 62.8% score Silver & Higher on ACT WorkKeys
Watch Our Latest Video